They thought he was crazy, and granted maybe it wasn’t the best idea to go on about being a timelord on pre-Revolutionary Pungt-nine. But whatever the reason, he ended up sitting across from a psychoanalyst whose word triggers were known for producing truthful answers from even the most uncooperative subjects. He didn’t have to do it, but it was an otherwise peaceful trip, and the doctor didn’t want to spoil it. So as the analyst spouted out the most random words, like celery, earth, childhood, storm he responded the first thing that popped into his head lapels, always in trouble, gallifrey, oncoming. Some chemical in the air kept him from controlling his words, but he wasn’t too concerned. It wasn’t exactly a state secret that he hated pears or was previously called the oncoming storm. But when the analyst concluded the interview with one final word, he wished he could have thought before he spoke. Rose - Mine. His face flushed and he tugged on his ear, refusing to look at the one way mirror behind which Rose Tyler surely stood.
SHARE 6 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF AND THEN TAG 10 AWESOME PEOPLE
I was tagged by: damerosebadwolf
1. I just moved into my 6th new place in 5 years.
2. I HAVE A NEW GIRLFRIEND!!!!!
3. I am currently looking for a new job.
4. I am re-starting Penny Dreadful tonight because my new roommate has not seen it yet.
5. One of my new roommates was my first roommate during my first year of college.
6. There is now a cockatiel that has no feet (so he waddles around on stubbies) living in my apartment.
I’m going to tag my 5 newest and oldest followers: forsoitiswritten ihaveatardispillow fallenbleedingangel silentdimension amelia-pond-in-a-fairytale theplanetnotthecity isomer theunidentifiedredhead comealongmartinski coffee-and-classic-rock
"You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod/iPhone/iTunes/media player and write down the first 10 songs. Then send this on to 10 people."
I was tagged by pinchtheprincess.
1. Mountain Sound - Of Mice and Men
2. The Beaches of Cheyenne - Garth Brooks
3. When Will My Life Begin - Disney’s Tangled Soundtrack
4. Old Time Rock and Roll - Bob Seger
5. Somebody That I Use To Know - Gotye
6. Highway To Hell - AC/DC
7. God Help the Outcasts - Disney’s Hunchback of Notre Dame Soundtrack
8. Sweet Child o’ Mine - Guns n’ Roses
9. Better Dig Two - The Band Perry
10. Drunken Lullabies - Flogging Molly